Who CEAB Is & What They Do:
Since inception in 2012, the role of the Compliance Education Advisory Board (CEAB) has continued to expand and deepen. CUNA’s Center for Professional Development utilizes this group to gauge effectiveness in developing and delivering compliance education.
The existing board of 12 CU professionals is a diversified group representing the complex compliance needs of Credit Unions throughout the country. Geographic location and asset sizes among them vary greatly.
- Vet compliance education curricullums, topics & products
- Assist on site at compliance schools (registration) when attending
- Develop and/or facilitate sessions at programs (determined by board)
- Product development reviews
- Provide a CU perspective for News Now Articles & CU Magazine articles (as needed)
- Work with writers as SMEs (subject matter experts) for online course rewrites and/or provide real world case studies
Advisory Board members have term limits of 3 years. If you are interested in joining this working group please contact email@example.com.